18 January 2009

Welcome to World | Unlimited

Two months and half to go, I open the blog. Still unpublished, I believe people will discover it few weeks before our depart.

"World | Unlimited" name was not easy to choose or decide by. Many other names crossed my mind, from simply "World trip", to "Eastwards" or something with "sunrise", "journey". I looked at the wiki page of Fernão de Magalhães but nothing come up. Then I looked straight, to the wall of my room and a card of the contamporary art exhibition called "Art | Basel" appeared. One of the sections of this exhibition is called "Art | Unlimited". I love the name and lettering of the card and decided to adopt to this blog. Wikipedia's page on World had the description sentence.

The logo was made using MS Word 2007, default Calibri font in bold, size 72 (page view 100%). The font properties were changed to be scaled to 80%, spacing condensed by 3pt. The vertical bar (or pipe, for computer geeks) is raised by 5pt. I've chosen the colors based on my web page, layout of 2008. Then I've done a print screen, pasted to IrfanView, crop and save the image as png.

No comments:

Post a Comment